+46 704 53 40 72
- Hobby Potter, Turning Sufi Pottery since 2017. My ceramic studio is at my house and it is where I spend a good chunk of the day. Some people call me "Farbror Lera" (Oncle Clay).
- Hobby Photographer since 1989. I travel for one reason – to click the cameras shutter in as many different locations as possible.
- M.Arch. (I graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design architecture department in 1993 where I also took classes in photography, painting and sculpture.
- Business owner together with my shaykh Mohammad Muslim Eneborg, Inleva AB
- Member and treasurer at Det yttersta trädet ideell förening, a non-profit organisation promoting islam and sufism.
- Former occupations: IOGT-NTO Stockholm, Arkitektstudion AB.
- Leica M240 M-P
- Leica Elmar 18/3.4 Asph.
- Leica Summicron 35/2.0 ver.4 "King of Bokeh"
- Leica Summilux 50/1.4 pre asph
- Leica Summicron 75/2.0 APO
- Capture One Pro
- Panasonic G4R
- Leica 12-35/2.8
- Leica 35-70/2.8
- Aputure led lights
- Röde mics
- Final Cut Pro
- Ruben Lind 10kW 1300C oven
- Shimpoo RK-3E wheel